Wednesday, September 9, 2009

T R A N S F O R M A S I

"Oh senior, engkaulah yang paling ku sayang

Hari2 kene lari padang, sampai pengsan,

Sakit nya hati aku ini,

Tapi aku tabah menghadapi,

Semuanya kerana senior yang tersayang "

Mengikut irama Jejaka Idaman nyanyian Raja Ema.



Previously, I am a band girl in one of the top school in Johore Bahru, i used to play French Horn but my talent urged me to choose playing trumpet. As a band girl, we are not allowed to smile at all especially when we were performing or elso the DO will marched you up to 10 times .



Therefore, as our tag line is "Rain or Shine the Band Still Stand" we doesnt have any opportunity to put on Sun Block or whatever face product to make our skin looks brighter. We have to be black! My friends and I also does not having enough time to flirt around with all those guys from EC,SDJ etc...=)


Recently, one of my friend tagged my school picture and I was so urgh...wth?











Nowadays, being an adult, I cant live without facial cleanser,toner and moisturiser to make my skin healthy! And here we are ~


































































































2 Comments:

At September 10, 2009 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Miza Aziz said...

nanaque,zaman band zaman yg byk kenangan.gambar comot2 time tu la.hehe.x pernah nak cerah time tu.

 
At September 14, 2009 at 11:43 PM , Blogger ++miza++ said...

aku stuju..
n aku nk dedahkan pngakuan exclusive ni..
aku ahh penyebar gambo nanak yg cun tuh..
cantek kn?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home